Dedicated to the Pursuit of Excellence Through Continuing Education
Toothcrafters Denture and Implant Centre is dedicated to the pursuit of excellence through continuing education in our field. As part of the Denturist Implant Academy’s Study Group, we:
• Attend ongoing lectures to disseminate current information
• Encourage & foster hands-on participation
• Participate in case planning & discussions
• Provide ongoing support to other professionals in our field
• Share & contribute knowledge
• Limit our study sessions to small groups for maximum effectiveness
With the proliferation of implant-retained dentures, the need for disseminating information and exchanging current knowledge has created the necessity for an Implant Study Club. It is the objective of this study group to familiarize participants with current theoretical and clinical treatment planning.
The Study Club invites individual members to bring any cases they may wish to discuss during our meetings. It is also the objective of the Academy to be available as ongoing support to those members who may need consultation and guidance in establishing future treatment plans for their patients.
For more information on the Academy and continuing education, please contact us or view the photos of a recent study group in session to get a better idea of what our meetings are like.